Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Heat is On


When I was young I danced at a Rams Football game with a thousand other toddlers in tiaras to Glenn Frey's "The heat is On".  I was bopping and poppin, lockin, and dropping all over that football field.
As a grown up, I laugh at this. Not because of the scene (it was awesome), but because when I was a kid I don't remember sweating, and if I did, I don't remember caring about it.
Now however, sweating is not an option unless I am going to do it to myself on Purpose for a specific reason.  All this to say; I love the Bikram Yoga. I have been practicing for 6 years and love every min. I do hate doing it though. The classes are 90 min in a heated and humidified room. OUCH. So this is where I sweat!

Gwendolyn and Jonah have been going to a kid friendly version of this class with some of thier friends.  The room isnt heated, but today, in the depths of the AZ summer, it was HOT. Here are the girls showing us there stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-mU-YSk32I

No comments: